Sunday, March 24, 2013

Victoria Secret PINK! & Bath & Body Works HAUL!





Went to Victoria Secret and bought some PINK 2 for $30 mix and match, got a pair of Dark Grey leggings and a Mint Boyfriend cut T-Shirt. I Have a Grey Boyfriend Cut T-Shirt and I love it so a Mint one is cute for spring! The leggings are nice quality but I always buy new leggings every couple of months since I get lots of wear out of them. Also got a very Thin Long Sleeve PINK Sweater great for spring or cooler summer nights! I know I am going to love this Sweater it feels amazing! It was a bit pricey at $44.50 but I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. Stopped by Bath & Body Works and got a Candle in ‘Pineapple and Mango’ and a Lotion in ‘Warm Vanilla Sugar’. The new scents of candles are definitely worth checking out. They have lots of fresh clean scents and fruity scents.
Extra Thoughts…
Victoria Secret always has ongoing sales and offers take advantage. I was impressed with all the good things they have right now also they have great smelling body sprays and perfumes. I have way too many body sprays so I am working on using mine up. One of my favorites is PINK body spray it is in a pink and polka dot bottle. On other note while I was at the mall I stopped by Forever 21 but I was disappointed that they had very few items I actually liked. I’ve been on an H&M and Victoria Secret kick, love these stores and I believe the quality is way better than Forever 21. Hopefully, next visit to the mall I will finally find something at Forever 21 since the prices aren’t bad.
Xo, Gaby


No comments:

Post a Comment