Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BENEFIT!-Review



This is a great assortment of products from Benefit. I was excited to try ‘Benetint’ and ‘Benefit High Beam.’ It also came with a blush and lip gloss called ‘Sugarbomb’. All the products are nice and I was surprised that I liked the lip gloss.  The ‘Sugarbomb’ blush is pretty coral bronze and it is different from all my blushes. The ‘Benefit High Beam’ has to be my favorite of the products it is a beautiful highlight. It makes the skin just glow without looking glittery. I originally got this Benefit assortment box for ‘Benetint’ which I really like but comes off as soon as I drink or eat. Overall I would purchase a full size version of the ‘High Beam’ and maybe ‘Benetint’. I appreciate the range of products in this box since this is my first purchase from this brand. 

Check Out:




 xo, GABY

No comments:

Post a Comment