Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MAC lipstick ‘Sunny Seoul’-Review






HONEST Review- I’ve never been drawn in my Mac Lipsticks…
This was my first MAC lipstick so I chose to get an everyday wearable color.  It is a pretty light pink, wearable for daytime or nighttime. It is moisturizing and well pigmented. I wear the lipstick by itself, but I will re-apply a few times throughout the day which I don’t mind. I suggest adding a lip liner underneath this lipstick if re-applying bothers you.
 I really like this lipstick but I never bought into the HYPE over Mac lipsticks. Hence, this is why ‘Sunny Seoul’ is my first Mac lipstick. I found it hard to even choose a lipstick to purchase because nothing really jumped out at me. A problem that I have never had with drugstore lipsticks or other high end lipsticks. I hate to judge all Mac lipsticks since this is my first and one that I hadn’t heard of prior to my purchase. I really think there are comparable or dare I say better and cheaper drugstore lipsticks.
There are better Mac products that are WORTH the HYPE and PRICE: Mac Products such as Mineralize Skinfinishs, Studio Finish Concealer, and Eye Shadows. 

Anyone else not impressed by Mac lipsticks?
Any Mac Lipstick recommendations?
 
I do NOT HATE Mac Lipsticks but I just would not repurchase or run back just for the lipsticks. As I mentioned there are Mac products that I love and SWEAR BY! (Blogs on my Favorite Mac Products Coming Soon)

me wearing Mac 'sunny seoul'

-Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment